Friday, December 16, 2011

Elf on the Shelf & peopleiwanttopunchinthethroat Chick

Well I have read all the hullabaloo that has been a buzz between peopleiwanttopunchinthethroat.blogspot.com
http://peopleiwanttopunchinthethroat.blogspot.com/2011/12/over-achieving-elf-on-shelf-mommies.html?spref=fb and then went to Blossom's Blog & it was shut down. I feel like I am somewhere between these two extremes. Jen from the attacking blog says that she is not medicated & moody like you should be but girl let me just say that after reading several of your posts.. do yourself & everyone else around you a favor by getting medicated! You seem extremely angry & have a complex about what type of mother you are based on what others do for their children. Ever heard of bi-polar disorder or mania?? You may want to check in to it- just a thought, but I doubt that you will now since you're earning revenue. As for Blossom, seems like she's trying her best to put something out there to make some revenue for her family. And you know what, some of us Moms LIKE making home made goods & coming up with ideas like that for our children and going that extra mile to make a good memory for them. I am neither medicated or angry but yes I do myself love to get ideas off Pinterest & other blogs like Blossom's to go out of my way for my kids. Some of us are happy to be able to do those things for our children. I have chosen to not take part in the Elf on the Shelf phenomenon that is sweeping the country because I agree it's another lie & more crap to endure during an already busy time of year, but that is MY choice. However I do have a lot of friends that take part & I think it's their right. So Jen.. punch yourself in the throat for not looking into medicating yourself and generating an income off of putting someone else down! Blossom grow some balls and stand behind your blog, I was so disappointed to see you shut it down. Who cares what others think of it, surely you have made some money off Jen and her rants!

No comments:

Post a Comment