Friday, March 30, 2012

Dream Believer

Well I spent the better part of my drive to work today day dreaming about winning the lottery again!! In all the things I thought of doing the biggest thing was being excited about not shopping or traveling but being able to really touch & change other peoples lives around me. Hell if I won the whole jackpot 540 million, I could change thousands of lives & leave a legacy behind long after I'm gone! Now THAT would be priceless! First stop would be to set up a college scholarship fund for my beloved Girl Scouts!! Then I'd want to go rescue those night walking kids in South Africa, build them a school, housing create a town and safe sanctuary for them. Then I'd start a foundation for Lung/Brain cancer in honor of my father with a big push campaign to stop smoking. Those are all the philanthropic things I'd dream about doing. Then of course there is the self serving materialistic side where I'd love to be on the phone telling those I love to quit there jobs and to join the Fab 5 on a trip around the world! Building my off the grid green compound and spending my days learning new hobbies and spending time with my husband & kids. How awesome would that be?!! Dreams this good SHOULD get to come true right?!! Oh I am a dream believer..

No comments:

Post a Comment