Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Preparing for a Girls Just Want to Have Fun Scrapbook Crop

Finishing up on last minute touches to my Girl Scout Troops Scrapbook Crop this Sat! I'm excited. So far this has proved to be a great fundraiser. We have had many generous people give donations, time & my church has offered us the use of the fellowship hall to host this event! We will have 6 different local direct sales vendors doing classes and setting up tables throughout the day as well as a great tricky tray auction. Brad will be our on site cook and catering lunch & dinner to all the wonderful scrapping ladies. I've only been to one crop before & I truly hope that I can pull this off successfully! I've had a lot of great advice from a friend that does a huge crop every year so I think I'm on track for the most part! If all goes well I hope to make this an annual event!

No comments:

Post a Comment