Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Things are spiraling out of control on the GS front

I can't believe this!! Things are totally spiraling out of control on the Girl Scout front. I have a volunteer that I really depended on to do what she said she was going to do & when I checked in to see how things were going found out that NOTHING was done. There is NO FREAKING way I can do this shit by myself! I have had it with people not living up to what they say they are going to do. I feel like the only dependable & willing to volunteer out there!! I swear if it didn't screw my own girls I would just quit myself, but then again I'm not a quitter. I really hope that the council will step up to help me with this but I'm sure that they will not. It will be left for me to deal with & make things happen. There is one good, willing council helper but she can't do much to help me anymore- If they were all like P) I think we'd be so much better off!! I've sent a call for help to all the people I could think of.. a whole whopping 4 people. We'll see if I get any responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment